In Soviet Russia! In Soviet Russia!

Goddammit

Terrel

nygiantsroxursox responds:

Shvatt do you mean?

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Fuckin' the best

THIS is a funny flash, the best part was the Vietnamese torture scene, god that was genius. Sorry to tell you this but your last few flashes weren't that funny, but Johnny you made a comeback big time, this is probably the best thing you've made keep making awesome flashes like this they RAWK!

Microcosm Microcosm

A high quality flash

Great concept, exceptional artwork and it has a nice flow which is very important. Also the sound was well synced with the flash and added depth to the feature presentation itself. All in all, an original idea, executed nicely. 10/10

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Perfect

I wouldn't expect anything less from Johnny Utah, excellant animation and some great jokes. Thank you for making this, you are the best movie maker on Newgrounds, make more please! 10/10

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

It's a great basic tutorial.

But I don't think this deserved daily feature and front page, there was not that much coding to it, basically just pages of info and scroll buttons. Also, the music glitched when you go back to main menu.

Don't get me wrong though, this is a good tutorial. You definitely made this easy to understand and accessible to new musicians. So you get an 8/10!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! I agree this doesn't really deserve daily feature, but the next one will, I promise lol.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

I love this flash

The Devil was on his side in the end, a great flash and good story line.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Hahaha

Hilarious!!!

Tomm-E Tomm-E

An Ok parody

The animation and artwork could have been improved and the story was a little boring. Try spending a bit more time before submitting an entry and You'll be all set ;)

This is your Brain. This is your Brain.

Haha made me laugh.